Dor Hadash is a diverse and welcoming community of individuals and families. We enjoy coming together to observe the Sabbath, to celebrate bar and bat mitzvahs, to participate in social action projects, and to educate ourselves about Judaism. We support a thriving religious school.
If you are interested in finding out what it is like to be part of our congregation, we encourage you to come to some of our many activities. You can easily find out what is happening by checking out our calendar.
One of the special things about Dor Hadash is our strong spirit of volunteerism. Our members are not only expected to volunteer their time to the community, but find that this provides them with a deep sense of meaning. It is also a great way to make connections with other Dor Hadashers.
Join Congregation Dor Hadash today!
Dor Hadash Membership Categories and Annual Dues 2021-22
One-Adult Family includes:
- One adult living alone
- Two adults who are living together without children, but only one will be participating in Dor Hadash activities
- A single parent with one or more children
- Two-parent family, but only one parent will be participating in Dor Hadash activities
Two-Adult Family includes:
- Two adults living together without children – both adults will be participating in Dor Hadash activities.
- Two-parent family with children – both parents will be participating in Dor Hadash activities.
No one is denied membership in Dor Hadash due to an inability to pay. If full payment is not possible now, please contact our Treasurer to request a dues reduction or to set up a schedule for payments.