Membership at Dor Hadash
Becoming a Dor Hadash member welcomes you into the Dor Hadash family. In fact, our greatest strength is the Dor Hadash community itself. All are welcome to join and to participate in Jewish communal life.
Dor Hadash members celebrate our diversity and our inclusive values. Committed to strong democratic lay leadership, members engage in the ritual, governance, social, and educational aspects of our Congregation. We care for one another and share communal experiences of pain and joy that include ritual, prayer, and personal connection. Dor Hadash is part of a larger Jewish and civic community, to which we contribute and from which we draw strength.
Membership comes with many benefits, including:
- All worship and high holy day services
- Pastoral counseling, conversion study, and life-cycle events
- Educational programs, most without additional fees
- Religious school enrollment and B’Mitzvah preparation
- Member-only website access
- Weekly emails and quarterly newsletters
- Members-only gatherings and discussion groups
- Monthly Board meetings and Annual Meetings open to the congregation
- Committee and other leadership opportunities
- Social action project participation and volunteerism
If you are interested in becoming a Dor Hadash member or would like to learn more, please click the link below to share with us a little about your interest in Dor Hadash membership. Our Membership Committee Chairperson will get in touch with you once you have submitted the form.